Scientifically known as “Citrus Limon”, Lemon essential oil can be found all over the world.
- It is highly anti-septic.
- It relieves insect bites and wounds.
- It purifies internal system of the body and aids in weight loss.
How to use
Lemon essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lemon essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lemon essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- Mix 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil into inhalation water. As it vaporises, place a towel over your head and bowl of water and take deep breathes.
- If you have got insect bites, apply directly for instant relief.
- Use Lemon essential oil as a room freshener for a an energetic and uplifting fragrance.