Tulsi in traditional Indian medicine system is considered as a tonic which retains youth and avoids aging. The Hindi name for Holy Basil is Tulsi which means the incomparable one as there has been no herb which offers enormous healthy benefits as Tulsi. Tulsi is known as the “Queen of Herbs” and is rich in phyto- nutrients. Tulsi contains minerals like Vitamin A, Beta–carotene, potassium, iron, copper, manganese and magnesium. It is a stress buster and a mood elevator. Helps in the management of tension and anxiety. Tulsi leaves also act as a tonic for heart. Tulsi is undoubtedly one of the best medicinal herb. Tulsi has endless miraculous and medicinal values and have been worshiped and highly valued in India for thousands of years. Even by going close to a Tulsi plant it can protect you from many infections. Tulsi is a sacred plant as per Hindu belief and is regarded as the holiest of all plants.
Tulsi prevents from all diseases. Tulsi has world’s best anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antiallergic, anti- disease properties. Intake of Tulsi helps to fight more than 200 diseases like flu, swine flu, dengue, fever, cough, cold, joint pain, blood pressure, excess weight, sugar, allergy, hepatitis, urine related problems, gout, piles, pyria, hemorrhage, swollen lungs, ulcer, stress, lack of semen, tiredness, loss of appetite, vomiting etc.
• 2 drops of Shri Tulsi mixed with honey helps in relieving cold, headache, fever, asthma etc. During meals only milk or curd should be consumed. It will help in destroying the cancer cells in the body.
• Applying Tulsi, on burns and on poisonous insect bite, provides instant relief. massage it on the head, forehead and on the roots of the hair. • For tooth ache, cavity, bleeding gums, mix 4-5 drops of Shri Tulsi in warm water and gargle twice daily.
• For throat pain and ulcers, mix 8-10 drops of Shri Tulsi in warm water & gargle twice a day.
• Mix 8-10 drops of Shri Tulsi in water cooler, it will keep your house mosquito free & make the environment clean & bacteria free.
• Regular intake of Shri Tulsi helps to maintain cholesterol level, reduces blood clots and prevents heart stroke.
• Mix 2 drops each of Kumkumadi Oil and Shri Tulsi in Skin Care Gel and apply it on the face every morning and night, It will
Dosage: Take 1 drop of Shri Tulsi in one glass of water or tea. Every one should consume 4-5 drops of Shri-Tulsi daily to Live a disease free life or as directed by the physician
There are no inquiries yet.